This week in AI & Machine Learning: Self-supervised learning in computer vision, drones in warehouses, AI writing ads, PyTorch profiler 1.9, detecting elusive polyps with machine learning, and more!
Top AI Highlight this Week :
Ishan Misra: Self-Supervised Deep Learning in Computer Vision
Lex Fridman is back with some awesome AI content! This conversation with Ishan Misra from Facebook AI Research dives deep into computer vision, labeling datasets, self-supervised learning and much more! If you’re interested in the latest vision AI research it’s definitely worth a listen.
More AI & Machine Learning Stories:
🤖 Artificial Intelligence News:
- Corvus Robotics’ Autonomous Drones Tackle Warehouses
- John Deere buys autonomous tractor startup Bear Flag Robotics
- Why artificial intelligence is being used to write adverts
- A new generation of AI-powered robots is taking over warehouses
🛠️ Developer Tools & Education:
- Improved Detection of Elusive Polyps via Machine Learning
- What’s New in PyTorch Profiler 1.9?
- Two New Datasets for Conversational NLP: TimeDial and Disfl-QA
- PyTorch Community Voices | Multi-task Reinforcement Learning
- Efficientnet_v2 is now on TFhub
- DINO Self Supervised Vision Transformers
🎤 Interesting Podcasts & Interviews:
- Parallelism and Acceleration for Large Language Models with Bryan Catanzaro
- Applying the Causal Roadmap to Optimal Dynamic Treatment Rules with Lina Montoya
- AI is creating never before heard sounds!
- Boris Krumrey explains UiPath’s dream of a robot for every office worker
📄 Notable Research Papers:
- Sketch Your Own GAN
- Large-scale quantum machine learning
- Token Shift Transformer for Video Classification
- Instance Similarity Learning for Unsupervised Feature Representation
See you next week!