Get started with computer vision & Object Detection, Sage Elliott will walk through how to build your own object detector to locate objects in images and videos with Facebook detectron2 and cover practical data labeling methods for you to use in your own projects.
A dataset will be provided, but it is strongly encouraged you get started making your own dataset. Sign up for Sense Data Annotation at https://bit.ly/cv-label-aicamp (use promocode: WEBINAR90DAY for 90 days of free labeling). Try labeling images with rectangles or polygons.
In this 2-hour hands-on, interactive workshop, We will cover:
- A brief overview of computer vision
- Practical hands on data labeling for computer vision
- Computer Vision for object detection and image segmentation
- Using Google Colab to train your models for free
- Create your own computer vision model for object detection
- Apply your model predictions to images and videos
This event was done with AI Camp. You can find original event post here.