About this Event
Thanks to advancements in deep learning and artificial neural networks, computer vision is increasingly capable of mimicking human vision and is paving the way for self-driving cars, medical diagnosis, manufacturing and much more.
In this introductory workshop, Sage Elliott will get you started with computer vision and walk you through how to build your own object detection system to locate objects in images and videos.
A dataset will be provided, but if you’d like to get started with your own dataset sign up for Sense Data Annotation(https://bit.ly/g-sense-labeling) and try labeling your own image(s) with the rectangle or polygon label schema.
Use Promo Code: WEBINAR90DAY for a 90 day free trial(no card required). Includes AI assisted labeling features.
What You Will Learn:
- Computer Vision Systems for object detection and image segmentation
- Practical Data Labeling for Computer Vision Projects
- Using Google Colab to train your models for free
- How to train your own computer vision model for Object Detection
- Apply your model predictions to images and videos
How to Prepare:
- Have the Zoom Client for Video Meetings installed well before the webinar begins: https://zoom.us/download
- Optional: Use Promo Code: WEBINAR90DAY for a 90 day free trial of Sense Data Annotation( https://bit.ly/g-sense-labeling) and label your own images with rectangles for object detection. A good rule of thumb is to start with 200 images.